Need to add an admin or editor to your Facebook Page? If you are the current Page administrator, then here’s how. See the video demonstration below.
To remove a Facebook Page administrator or downgrade/upgrade a person’s access level, it’s pretty much the same thing. It’s all in settings/page roles. Click here if you prefer written steps.
For Page Security Use Two-Factor Authentication
We highly recommend you have two-factor authentication set up on your Facebook and Instagram log-ins. Without two-factor authentication, you’re just not secure from the most basic hacking. Have all your Facebook page admins and editors use two-factor authentication also. You’re only as secure as your weakest link. 🙂
Even More Security
After you and your admins add two-factor authentication, check out these additional security features offered by Facebook:
- Get alerts about unrecognized logins,
- Set up two-factor authentication,
- Choose friends to be your trusted contacts.
- Or just use the entire Security Checkup to review from your PC to revamp all your security settings. It’s a guided security check and relatively easy to follow. Totally worth it.
- Learn about phishing! Have you ever gotten emails asking for your passwords or other valueable info when it was an imposter? Hackers send fake emails. Be careful.
Let me know what other Facebook how-to videos you’d like or any questions you have about Facebook advertising.